OneGloucestershire and the CCG want to involve local people in developing potential solutions to meet future health care needs on community urgent care and specialist hospital services. This engagement will provide feedback to inform future planning.
Under the title, Fit for the Future, the NHS is continuing a conversation with staff and the public on:
– Ideas to support easier, faster and more convenient ways to get urgent same day advice and care wherever people live in Gloucestershire
– What’s important to local people in getting urgent (not life threatening) same day advice and care across our communities in Gloucestershire, including illness and
– Ideas for a Centres of Excellence vision for providing specialist services at the two large hospital sites in the county
– A range of ideas for the next few years, including A&E services and general surgery.
To take part you can:
– Find out about the local workshops, public hearing and Citizens’ Jury. Find out more in the booklet.
Get updates on Twitter @One_Glos.